Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blame

There are so many unhappy things happening around me nowadays. I really need a break from all these! I am too tired to even care about it anymore.  I got BLAMED for something that I did not do. Do you know how's that feels like?! After all that I have done for the friendship, just one small mistake which I barely involved in it, destroyed all the good things I did in the past. Sad. This friend of mine should know me better that I wont do such thing. I admit it was partly my fault too. I should have stopped the other friends from playing that prank, but I did not. Well, that's just me...I don have the power to overcome them. I am just as weak as you see me the way I am. 
I don't mind being accused or getting the blame for this matter. But what I "tak puas hati" is that, I got all the blame whereas the real culprit is still out there and even still talking to each other. Arghhhhhhh! What have I done to get such treatment! If staying away makes you happy, then I am more than happy to do so. But I just hope we won't regret the decision. 
I really do not hope or wish that all my friends will one day turned to be " Somebody That I Used to Know". I want them to be somebody I know and am happy with them.


Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The full glance of your web site is excellent, as neatly as the content!